I am a woman who is playing life like a game of chess. Checkmate will end it all, lets see who says it first.

Friday, May 12, 2006

Why this name?

When I was thinking of a name for my blog, I was stumped for a few minutes. What name should I choose? It was not easy because this name would be my identity. After all this blog is what I am. Then I thought why did I want to create a blog. Maybe I am looking for a little space for my mind to wander and play. And also to share this space with any woman or man who wants to come and join in. Then why woman's world and not man's world? Well because I am a woman and in this so called man's world, I want a little piece for myself. And also because I will write and create with a woman's point of view.

Most of all I want this space to flex my creative muscles and get in touch with my artistic self. In all the din I want a quite corner to think, create and share.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home