I am a woman who is playing life like a game of chess. Checkmate will end it all, lets see who says it first.

Wednesday, June 14, 2006

It's my birthday ! Whohoooo!

I am 30 years young today. 3 decades under the belt. I have been receiving birthday wishes from loved ones since last night. My darling hubby was the first one to wish me at 1201 am. Then my Mom, my grandma, my sister, now its my colleagues. I tried coxing my 2 1/2 year son to say happy birhtday but he refused (he's got fever so is a little cranky) E-cards are pouring in....

Like last year my staff has given me a "surprise" birhtday tea party. They brought a nice cake and goodies. They called all the managers and colleagues. They actually sang the birthday song!!! They are darlings. A very happy start to my day. A million thanks to Allah for surrounding me with such love and warmth.

5 Comments:

Blogger Checkmate said...

Olive Ream, thank you !

5:01 AM

 
Blogger inspirex said...

happy budday!!!

7:05 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Inspirex, thank you :-)

9:19 PM

 
Blogger Vaqas said...

this is so wonderful that we have connected bdays.
a very happy birthday :)

6:45 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey! happy belated burdthday to you - :)

i knew all that greatness shown in ur blog came from a mind not of the usual 20 something:)

am actually impressed to come across someone of that age (i thot i was already senile :S) and status. woman! with a kid and a hubby - how do u manage to blog eh? bravo!

12:11 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home