I am a woman who is playing life like a game of chess. Checkmate will end it all, lets see who says it first.

Saturday, June 24, 2006

Lata and Rafi helped me clean my desk

I am in the office. It's a my working saturday. We get alternate Saturdays off. There isn't much to do on Saturdays. I usually catch up on my reading. But today I forgot my book at home. I was thinking what should I do till 5:30. Then I decided to clean my desk, and file the mountain of paper in my in/out and all about tray. So listening to Jagjit, Lata and Kishore I have finally finished the filing and now my desk is clean.

But it's only 2:00 pm, what am I to do. I think I'll download Rafi and Asha and they can help me till 5:30.

1 Comments:

Blogger OZMAN ZIA said...

Definatley one of my favourites

2:40 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home