I am a woman who is playing life like a game of chess. Checkmate will end it all, lets see who says it first.

Tuesday, June 27, 2006

What the ........??!!

A list of things and people who make me go "What the ........??!!"

  1. You gain weight south first but loose it north first. (Murphy's law ???)

  2. Men who hold hands in public. (and if its only 1 finger they are holding aagghh!!)

  3. Women who start baby talk when ever they see a good looking man enter the room. (What are they trying to do attract pedophiles?)

  4. People who still say "Mein whon na"? (Kya Ho bhai ab bata bhi do?????)

  5. People who are like tubelights (they take forever to start)

  6. People who are like tubelights without starters. (they.. just.. don't.. start)

  7. Women who ask me "How did you land your husband?" (Well first I made sure the wheels were out, and the wings were straight, for HEAVEN SAKES what is he a Boeing 747?)

  8. 20 somethings who call me aunty!! (Cheeky blind apes)

  9. Men who always finish thier sentences with "Do you understand"? (No sir, me dumb female, DUUUH, Drool Drool)

  10. People who don't like chocolate, Whoopi Goldberg and ME!!! (You'll see how lovable I am, just let the initial shock wear off)

  11. Bleach blonds and green contacts (My dear sisters, there is 'asian' in 'caucasian" but it's not us)

  12. Stupid girls who scream "Allah did you get your eyebrows waxed?" (Why don't you take out a radio ad, you dumb ass)

  13. The weighing scale (Every saturday I go WTH??)

  14. Men who think when Allah said lower your gaze, he meant 6 inches below my face.

Note : This list will be updated regularly. Please keep visiting. Cheers !

21 Comments:

Blogger Deevaan said...

this is even better than the top-10 list by Ayeda in the Friday Times...

11:20 PM

 
Blogger inspirex said...

haha!!!
this list is good...

my personal favs are 2,3,5,6 and 14...
keep em comning though!

11:44 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahahaahahahahahahahahahahhahaahahahahahahahahhaaahaa

this one's wayyyy tooo gooood! keep updating !!! :)

2:38 AM

 
Blogger mAn[S]o0r said...

checkmate... this list was just TOO GOOD! you've got talent! loved the 'aunty' one and the 'lower your gaze one'??

12:04 PM

 
Blogger Raheel Lakhani said...

some of them are really funny =PE

6:26 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahahahha !!! i love ur post! made me giggle
Hugsssss

10:49 AM

 
Blogger Shaykhspeara Sha'ira said...

lolllllll uff I needed a good laugh. sad but true...Especially the six inches...both north and south...lol

12:24 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is so funny.
Thanks for cheering us up :)

Stay Beautiful...!

2:31 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

waooo luved da list ... :D
9,11 .. just too good !!
14 .. how to deal wid dis prob ?? help ... i feel like killin dem rite dere :@
keep updating :)

3:12 AM

 
Blogger inspirex said...

where u at gurl?
all silent yesterday and today?

5:01 AM

 
Blogger Checkmate said...

My dear friends, I am so sorry for not replying to any of you. But my HR has decided to spring 2 trainings on me and I am making the presentations from scratch. I am still in the office and just saw all your remarks and ;-( I want to kill my HR.

I adore your comments and they make my day. Please forgive me I promise I will be back with a bang. Okay maybe a bing! on Wednesday.

6:14 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL@ 'wanna kill my HR' and 'bing' :)
chekmate....i lurve ur sense of humour :)
go kick ass with that training! :P

12:06 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

that was fun really i liked it...

12:26 PM

 
Blogger inspirex said...

but wednesday is ages away!!!
ooh wait....that was ago!!!
:P

10:44 PM

 
Blogger mAn[S]o0r said...

yoo hoooo!!! still waiting jee.. wed aaya aur gaya :( bang.. bing whtever! just do it quick. LoL!

best of luck wid your trainings jee :)

3:50 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Write something original; not just cliches copied from others.

12:19 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree - Try to be original, unless you are just looking for "me too!" "hahahaha LOL!" traffic on your blog.

Original Woman - such an oxymoron!

12:56 PM

 
Blogger Checkmate said...

Dear Anonymous (both of you), I'll think about your advice when I start caring.

Next time leave your names so I and my "he he Ha ha" audience can check out your originality.

9:52 PM

 
Blogger Deevaan said...

checkmate, you may wish to equate anonymous commenting with cowardice... don't let them get to you...

12:46 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

An anonymous post is not being a coward. Simply because I know Erum and I wish to remain anonymous.

Don't take what we write to personally.

RFJ

9:08 AM

 
Blogger Talha Masood said...

# 20 somethings who call me aunty!! (Cheeky blind apes)

You remind me of one of my Aunts who calls me "Talha bhai", it is actually quite stupid once it is done in publice!

Reminded me of a joke too, when a kid was teased by his aunt at every wedding ceremony in family after being poked and said "You are next", and at a family funeral, the kid poked the aunt and said..."You're next" and since then, the aunt behaved!

:)

5:21 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home