I am a woman who is playing life like a game of chess. Checkmate will end it all, lets see who says it first.

Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Tush and Flair

Microphone left on at the Pee - 8 Summit

Tush: Yo! Flair

Flair: Yes, my love!

Tush: (Blushing) Thank you for the g-string. It was awfully sweet of you.

Flair: No problem, I know how you hate panty lines.

Tush: I know you picked it out yourself

Flair: Oh! absolutely, infact I sprinkled some of my cologne on it too.

Tush: Sigh! So you leaving?

Flair: Not if you want me to stay (moving slightly closer). I'll stay for the Trade thingy! (wink wink)

Tush: Yeh stay for the thingy, but let Flangela handle the discussions

Flair: Yes! I will

Tush: (Sees the waiter appoaching) So what about Toffee and his stand on the ceasefire.

Flair: (Catches on) Yada Yada Yada, No it cannot happen until they get this International Business agreed.

Tush: (waiter is now gone) So your room or mine.

Flair: Why don't we use Londi's room. Less suspicious!

Tush: Ok! I'll send her to Hiddle Miest. But it will take some time. She has to make the shit smell good and she needs to make some grounds to justify Misrael's right to offend. Because obviously if she goes out, she's got to succeed, if it were, whereas I can go out and just talk. But then you know I don't know my ass from my wive's face so I'll just end up choking on a falalel. And then Prick and Londi will have to work twice as hard to try and explain what I said.

Flair: So true!

Tush: It's all Irya's fault. They have to play nice with Misrael. I have a mind to call Toffee and tell him to get on the phone with Blessed and make something happen.

Flair: Yeah! He is sweet! (licking his finger ever so slowly)

Tush: Just like honey!

Flair: I'll bring a bottle and we can ....

Tush: Is this thing on ?

The microphone is switched off right then.

15 Comments:

Blogger inspirex said...

hehe......this was hilarious!!!

7:26 PM

 
Blogger Samar Owais said...

Okay here's a grosser one...Tush and Flair dancing around in g-strings. Hahahaha. Ewwwwwww!!!

Sorry. That image just came and plastered itself in my mind.

Hilarious stuff!

9:57 PM

 
Blogger mAn[S]o0r said...

lol! funny!!!

i took a little time understanding what it was about though... chalk that up to my brain still not switched on :p

Extiinct: girl u need to get brainwashed! eeww!!!!

11:04 PM

 
Blogger Checkmate said...

Olive Ream, Extinct : Why are you guys forgetting the bottle of honey. Now imagine them doing the Tango! Loose your appettite yet?

Inspirex: Thanks. I had to write this. I don't know how else to show my disgust for both these men.

Mansoor:Glad you liked it.

12:47 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

g-strings....smeared with honey - dancing and frolicking IN THE RAIN!!!!!! :P

5:11 AM

 
Blogger Zakintosh said...

Hilarious. I cannot recall a pair I've hated more since Nixon and Hoover tied the knot.

11:58 PM

 
Blogger Checkmate said...

Paranoid Anony: After this image I am offically on a liquid diet. Yuckk !

Zakintosh: My sentiments exactly!

3:51 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahahahaaha! :)

3:59 AM

 
Blogger OZMAN ZIA said...

for those who find it hilarious its more than that (read between the lines) :)

4:04 AM

 
Blogger Checkmate said...

Osman, yes it also has to be read between the lines. Thanks.

4:31 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Heheh!! really funny. The between the lines thing is very evident in the funny-ness of it, if you find it funny you have obviously understood the betwen the lines thing.

8:14 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

very funny...n i got it at the first line....

9:42 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is hilarious BUT g-string smeard in honey sounds ewwwww...!

Stay Beautiful...!

9:59 AM

 
Blogger Checkmate said...

Gang, you guys make my day. Thank you for the appreciation. In these trying times it helps to vent out my anger in this manner. Or else I would be strapping a bomb to myself and flying to Palestine.

Sorry for not responding to your comments earlier but I was busy with trainings at work.

Luv you guys take care!

10:17 PM

 
Blogger mAn[S]o0r said...

checkmate: your much welcome!

12:18 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home